Contact us [email protected]
The members of Alacero are part of the organization that gathers the steel value chain of Latin America to represent it at the most relevant international forums –such as worldsteel or the OECD- where it shares the ideas and position of its members on the key issues of the industry and the global landscape.
Also, through different communication initiatives, it gives continental relevance and perspective to those issues that concern the steel industry at a national level.
Alacero´s members are active participants of the sector agenda-setting as they take part of the organization´s Advisory Committees where positions and guidelines are defined for later approval of the Board of Directors.
Alacero is also a great and valuable source of information as it provides an exclusive service of statistics and analysis, which is not available by other sources.
Access to exclusive content
- National, regional, and worldwide statistics on steel and raw materials production and consumption.
- Statistics on foreign trade and customs activity
- Periodic reports and analysis on industry key issues: foreign trade, key markets activity, production and steel use, indirect trade, etc.
- Special studies on strategic issues: Metal-mechanic value chain, indirect steel trade, sustainability, environment and trade, etc.
- Updates in technology and management
- On-line Latin American Statistics Yearbook.
- “Acero Latinoamericano” magazine
- Access to Alacero´s Extranet, the exclusive web site where members can find all the information, statistics and past publications, as well as new on the Alacero´s activities and initiatives.
- Email updates with the market´s latest developments.
Participation and decision-making
- Participation and voting rights at Alacero´s General Assembly (only Members)
- Participation at Alacero´s Directors’ appointment (only Members)
- Preferred registration fees at Alacero´s meetings and activities, with no limit of delegates.