- Executive president of Ternium Mexico since January 2012.
- In 2004 he assumed the Commercial Management of Ternium Sidor in Venezuela, position in which he worked for four years.
- In 2008, Vedoya was appointed international and steel purchases director for the northern region at Ternium and from 2010 to 2012, he was appointed CEO of Ternium, in the Andean Region.
- Vedoya holds a Bachelor’s in industrial engineering from the Buenos Aires Institute of Technology and a Master’s in business administration from Stanford University.
Máximo Vedoya (Mexico)
Jefferson de Paula (Brazil)
- Former president of Alacero (2016-2018)
- CEO ArcelorMittal Long Carbon Americas
- MBA Finance and Marketing, Universidad Austral Argentina
- Metallurgical Engineer, Universidad Federal Fluminense.
Martín Berardi (Argentina)
- CEO and Vice Chairman of the Board, Ternium Siderar.
- Vice Chairman of Argentina's Steel Chamber.
- Member of the Regency Council of the Institute of Technology of Buenos (ITBA).
- Member of the Advisory Council of the NGO “Un Techo para mi País” (“A roof for my country”).
- Industrial Engineer, Institute of Technology of Buenos (ITBA), class of 1981.
- Master in Sciences of Management, Standford University.
Marcos Faraco Wahrhaftig (Brazil)
- 23 years of experience, with 14 years in Gerdau. Holds the positions of (i) Executive Director – Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, (ii), member of the board of the Instituto Aço Brasil (Brazilian Steel Institute), (iii) President of the CBCA – Brazilian Institute for Steel Construction, (iv) member of the board of FIESP/ Concic - Superior Council of the Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo, civil construction committee (v) member of the board of Abramat – Brazilian Association of Construction Material Producers.
- He is Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), with a MBA from Manchester Business School (UK) and has studied Corporate Finance at FGV/ ISAE.
Carlos Arturo Zuluaga (Colombia)
- Is a Business Administrator graduated from the University of Kansas and also holds a degree in top management of J.L. Kellogg School of Business in Chicago.
- Since 2013, he serves as Corporate President of the Group with responsibility for the operations in Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama and Puerto Rico, and the distribution centers in other Central American countries.
- He has served on the Boards of Directors of the National Association of Entrepreneurs ANDI in Colombia, the Board of Centro Fundesarrollo in Barranquilla and is currently a board member of Alacero.
Fernando Reitich (Chile)
- CEO, CAP Group (Chile)
- Member of the Board, Invercap SA (Chile)
- Member of the Board, CIntac SA (Chile)
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Minnesota (USA)
- Degree in Mathematics, University of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
Raúl Gutiérrez Muguerza (Mexico)
- General Director, Deacero
- Vice President of the National Chamber of the Iron and Steel Industry (Canacero, Mexico)
- Chairman of the Steel Museum Horno3
- Industrial Engineer, Purdue University