Alacero takes part and collaborates with regional and international institutions, representing the interests, addressing the concerns and presenting the proposals of the Latin American steel value chain.
OECD - STEEL COMMITTEE
Alacero is a regular member of this committee that gathers government representatives and industry members. During the Committee meetings, Alacero shares an outlook on Latin American steel industry and takes part in the debates, representing the regional industry position on key issues.
worldsteel is the organization that gathers steel producers at a worldwide level. Alacero is part of this institution and has an active role in its initiatives and committees. Alacero is specially involved in areas such as: World Economy and Trade, Environmental Policy, Energy, Safety and Health Policies, Strategic Communications, among others.
NATIONAL STEEL ORGANISM
Alacero keeps close relation with national institutions and share with them information and knowledge. It also develops studies and collaborative communications and training activities.
- Argentinean Steel Chamber
- Brazilian Steel Institute
- National Business Association of Colombia (ANDI)
- Federation of Metal Industries of Ecuador (FEDIMETAL)
- Mexican Iron And Steel Industry Chamber (CANACERO)
- Steel Institute of Venezuela
ORGANIZATIONS THAT PROMOTE STEEL USE
- Centro Brasileiro da Construção em Aço (CBCA)
- Instituto Mexicano de la Construcción en Acero (IMCA)
- Instituto Chileno del Acero (ICHA)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- University of Chile: Engineering School y Architecture School
- Technical University “Federico Santa María”: School of Engineering
- National University of Cuyo: School of Engineering
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile: School of Economics
REGIONAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTES
Become a member HERE