José Antonio Fonrouge
- To guide technical activities aimed at improving the operations of the regional steel industry, including those related to environmental mitigation
- To be a forum of information exchange on technological and environmental developments.
- To generate conditions that encourage the development of new businesses and applications, of synergies, of mutual cooperation among the Latin American steel companies.
- To provide information on experiences related to environmental issues, their impact and the best practices to face them.
- To promote activities that improve safety and health conditions in the regional industry.
- To promote the discussion on human resources best strategies to capture the most talented professionals, to improve training and career development, and to ensure operative continuity and improvement.
The committee encourages participation through the organization of meetings and seminars. It develops surveys and benchmark studies, exchanges best practice and publishes a newsletter, etc.
This Committee is restricted to Alacero´s members.
Become a member HERE